Golf for Crumlin
How to Organise a Charity Golf Event
- Form an organising committee with your friends, colleagues or fellow golf club members
- Set a fundraising target and from this you will know what budget you can work within
- Book a date and venue
- Set an entry fee for teams and/or individuals depending on how many golfers can play on the day and how much you want to raise
- Use your networks to recruit teams
- Seek sponsorship for the event and/or tee-boxes
- Seek items for spot-prizes on the day or a raffle at the dinner
Nominate CMRF Crumlin as your Golf Club’s Charity of the Year
Many golf clubs host annual charity days throughout the year. Whether you are Captain, a member of the committee or a club member, why not consider nominating CMRF Crumlin as the chosen beneficiary of your next charity golf day. If you need more information to encourage others to vote for us, feel free to get in touch and we would be happy to help.
CMRF Golf Days
Our supporters have hosted golf events all over Ireland, and also internationally in the UK and United States. Charity golf outings can be tailored to match your needs and are open to players of all levels. Whether you’re hosting clients, playing with your colleagues or swinging the ball with family and friends, you can be guaranteed to have a great sporting day out while also raising much needed funds for the patients of Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin.
Alan Higgins, our Golf Coordinator, is dedicated to helping you organise the best possible golfing event. With years of experience and a keen golfer to boot, Alan can offer you guidance on how to maximise the potential of your event, providing you with fundraising materials, helping you plan yoru event and advising you on what works best. He will collaborate with you to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
If you’re interested in running your own golf outing in aid of CMRF Crumlin, please get in touch with Alan for more information on lo-call 1890 507 508 or email@example.com.
You can see our upcoming golf events, by clicking on this link